Monday, May 3, 2010

Pret A Papier Repeat FOTD

This is a total repeat from my last post, and I normally wouldn't post the same thing twice, but..... I have worn these same color for four days straight! I love my MAC Pret A Papier things that much. I tweaked it a bit from the first day, but here it is. I can't believe I was going to pass on this collection!





FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
MAC MSFN Light/Medium
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
MAC Below Ground Greasepaint
MAC Gazette Grey
MAC Photo Realism
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out Black WP

CHEEKS
MAC Instant Chic

LIPS
MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker
MAC Boy Bait

2 comments:

Laura - Emerald Green 88 said...

Very pretty, I love the eye makeup!

Martha said...

Thanks Laura!