Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NOTD Rescue Beauty Lounge Diddy Mow

Try not to be all Judgey McJudgerson on the state of my hands, okay? They are always in pretty bad shape due to three kids, housework, and laziness. I have my Mom to thank for my nice skin, but I can also thank her for my terrible hands :O Love you Mom!! I'll take the good with the bad.


I love Rescue Beauty Lounge. Great thick formula that goes on smoothly. They are usually one coaters, although I ended up doing two here. I also like the cute square bottle. If you love unique colors, look no further than Rescue Beauty Lounge. They also have some great staple colors. I have always had VERY fast shipping (we are talking 2-3 days). I have a few RBLs in my collections, and will be looking to add more!

4 comments:

resham said...

This is a gorgeous color...Is there any place I can get this brand other than online...
I think your nails are in pretty fantastic shape...they are realisticly real...lol!!

Martha said...

Thanks! I just order from their site, I don't know of anywhere else to get them.

Evil Angel said...

It's a beautiful color and your hands aren't that bad. A little Mango mend and you'd be perfect!

Martha said...

Thanks Angel :) I am trying to get better about hand cream.