Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Polish, Skittles Style

I had to take my baby to the doctor today. He has had a cold for over a week and been waking up at night recently. I thought he might have an ear infection, but it turns out he doesn't. Every time I tell you! Not that I want him to be sick, I just would like a good explanation for the fussy pants. But with the eye and nose drainage (I will spare you the details), the doctor thought it was a good idea to start him on antibiotics.

The point of this long story was to tell you that I was out with only my baby today.....alone! My husband was able to keep the older boys at home, and I was back to being a parent of one. Having one child is a breeze! Only problem is that the privilege is wasted on first time parents. I remember staying in for naps, and avoiding going out alone. What the heck was I thinking!!

After out appointment I headed to the nearest Beauty Supply to check out OPI Shrek. I also picked up a couple from the Hong Kong collection. I got to hear a lady verbally threaten the store clerk for not taking a return. "She say I have 60 days! I take you to court!" Interesting....

Here are my swatches :

3 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

Hot and Spicy is a very nice polish! Hope you little man gets better soon x

resham said...

That green is to die for...I hope your kid feels better soon...even mine has severe cold...but the doctor send him back saying 'its ok'....Poor thing, he can't breath and everything is choked...

Martha said...

Thanks Kelly!

Resham- hope your little one gets better soon