Friday, April 30, 2010

MAC Pret A Papier Swatches : Peachy Goodness

I got a few things from Pret A Papier. I was set on skipping this collection until I saw swatches on Karla Sugar's Arm. I love neutrals and peaches, so I agonized for a couple days over what to order. I think I did well in not ordering any dupes of things I already own. The blush and lipstick are my absolute favorite! I will be wearing these a lot this summer. On to my pictures :



Instant Chic is a Sheertone blush, so it is very light and buildable. It is a beautiful coral without too much pink and without any shimmer.




I have mixed feelings about Gazette Grey. It is a unique brownish grey with golden shimmer. It tends to be a bit sheer, but I have yet to test it over a base.



Dressmaker, Dressmaker is a everything I wanted a light peach to be! Very pigmented and smooth, this is a perfect balance between coral and nude.



Coral Crepe is a melon colored base with a slight sheen. It will be interesting to try this with purples and golds.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely! I love your swatches because I am fair & also love peaches/coals & lighter pinks. I may get wild (lol) for looks but then it comes off! & now I have a wish list of makeup again! Ah, the makeup lovers list never ends!

Princesa Livia said...

Thank you for the swatches! I#m lemming Instant Chic, Coral Crepe and Tissueweight eyeshadow :)

Laura - Emerald Green 88 said...

Thanks for the swatches, especially of Hipness and Instant Chic, I think they're different enough for me to justify picking up both with Pret a Papier and To The Beach!

Martha said...

Tiffany- I agree, the list in always growing!

Livia- your welcome :)

Laura- definitely both blushes are unique. I really love Hipness, a must have and I can see using IC often