Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pewter Smoky FOTD

Here is a look inspired from a Temptalia look. I was happy when I realized I had most of these shadows to recreate the look, though I did improvise a bit. I also chose to go with pink cheeks and lips instead of peach.

"I haz a sad"

FACE
MUFE HD Primer
NARS Sheer Glow
NARS Loose Powder
BB Corrector
BB Concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo

EYES
UDPP
UD Maui Wowie
UD Mushroom
UD Twice Baked
UD Perversion
Clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
Chanel Rose Petale JC
Guerlain Pink Fresh Meteorites

LIPS
Chanel Incognito RA


I tried to take an outfit picture, but it was a fail. Here is the top I am wearing for the millionth time this year. I really love it! I am also wearing an initial necklace made by my favorite sister. Check out her newest creation too while you are at it! So cute!

No comments: