Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Swatches and Review

I didn't get much from MAC Art Supplies, but what I got I love!

Note the smushed top on Dirty. Make sure you twist these down almost all the way before putting the cap on!

The Greasepaints are great bases to give intensity and staying power to your eyeshadow. Dirty was a bit easier to blend than Below Ground. These can also be used as eyeliner also, and they have a built in sharpener in the end. Overall, these are winners! The last Greasepaint I had (the original), was hard to blend and flaked horribly. I am glad I decided to give these new colors a chance. Dirty is a greyish taupe. Below Ground is a blackened bronze.


Pearlglides are my favorite form of pencil liner. They are soft and smooth to apply, and once they dry they stay all day. Undercurrent is a unique color, and no exception to the wonderful formula of Pearlglides. It is a deep teal with gold shimmer. I might pick up another color or two. As with MAC, all good things are LE.

No comments: