Friday, April 9, 2010

Just a quick post- so glad it is Friday! I took a break from homeschooling today and went to Target with the kids. I had some Starbucks on the way home, and I was ready to tackle dinner, baths, and cleanup tonight.




FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow + Revlon Photoready
MUFE HD Powder
BB Corrector
Revlon Antique Lace Shadow
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
MAC Dirty Greasepaint
UD Mushroom
UD AC/DC
UD Perversion
MAC Dazzlelight
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
MAC Buddy Up
MAC Porcelain Pink

LIPS
Benefit Ladies Choice

4 comments:

Evil Angel said...

I love this look on you. Soft, sexy and feminine!

Martha said...

Thank you!

ModestyBrown said...

I bought Dirty greasepaint, I think it's great. So easy to make a quick but sexy eye look.

Martha said...

Modesty I am loving Dirty too :)