Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Green Hussy FOTD

Okay, not me looking like a Hussy (or maybe so), but the name of my new blush! I will have to write a review and take pictures, I am loving Illamasqua Hussy.





FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
BB Concealer Warm Ivory
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
MAC Nanogold all over
MAC Humid in outer lid and crease
MAC Juxt in center of lid
MAC Golders Green Pigment on inner crease and lid
MAC Almost Noir Pearlglide on lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out Black WP

CHEEKS
Illamasqua Hussy

LIPS
MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass

2 comments:

ModestyBrown said...

I really love Illamasqua blushes, so far I have Unrequited and Beg. I'm very tempted by Hussy too as it looks such a beautiful colour.

I wanted to send you this sweet blog award, http://modestybrown.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-blog-award.html. I hope you don't mind, but I really enjoy reading your blog x

Martha said...

Thanks :)

I am definitely going to be trying more from this brand. I think Lover and Katie may be next on the list.