Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Wants

Things I would like, but may not spend my money on. Pretty to look at though!

#1 Hard Candy Blush : I am a bit late to the Hard Candy party, but I just found a Walmart near me that carries this line. I picked up the Tinted Moisturizer to try, and I think a couple blushes may be in order (especially for only $7). The lightest could be a nice highlighter, and look at this light pink beauty :









#2 - Makeup For Ever HD Blush : I only have 2 cream blushes, and these look like a fun way to try more. I like the dispenser, and they are said to be highly pigmented with a soft finish. I have my eye on a soft peach for spring.#3 - Illamasqua Powder Blush : I am noticing a theme here..... These are highly pigmented and come in a wide range of colors. I love the sleek black case too. Hussy, Katie, and Lover all look nice for my NC20 skin tone.


#4 - Chanel Rouge Coco : I still can't get this one out of my system! I would love to try Mademoiselle, a universally flattering (if that is possible) warm pink.



Now on to the real wish list. I am wanting some new dining room chairs for a table we already have. The table was my husband's family's dining table when he was a child, and I love it. It does need to be refinished, but that can be easily done by yours truly. I want black chairs to give it a country feel.

A new spring wreath for the front door. Last year's wreath died a slow, smelly death, and I want something synthetic this year. Loving Better Homes & Gardens from Walmart!



2 comments:

marti said...

I have been meaning to try those hard candy blushes too since everyone has been raving about them! The MUFE blush also looks amazing of course!

marti
http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

partysis said...

I remember that wreath...it died a very crumbly and messy death!