Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Recent FOTDs with Peach

I will try to remember what I used!

EYES
MAC Photorealism
MAC Image Maker
MAC Smut
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Cantaloupe
Benefit Sugarbomb

LIPS
MAC Blowdry
Benefit Bouquet Dive

And what a difference lighting makes......


EYES
MAC Buckwheat
MAC Femme Fi
BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Fleur Power
MAC Redhead

LIPS
Benefit Bouquet Dive
MAC Instant Gold

I pulled out this Benefit lipstick as a last chance before I decided to ditch it. Last time I used it, I wasn't wild about it. Turns out I love the color! I am also really loving Benefit's lipstick formula- very moisturizing, full color, and so smooth!

3 comments:

Ra said...

Martha, is it possible to add information about Mac products such as if they are limited edition? That would be really helpful, thanks!

Ra said...

Sorry Martha, I forgot to say is it also possible to post the pics of the products along with your application pics...

Martha said...

I am not a MAC expert, so I'd hate to post false info. I can take pictures of product though. I have had a few requests for that, so I will try to add that on :)