Saturday, March 20, 2010

Turquoise and Taupe FOTD

I sometimes get on a kick when I find a color combination I like, so here is some more turquoise.


FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow + Revlon Photoready
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
NARS Loose Powder
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
UDPP
Lancome Plum Palette
MAC Plumage on lower lashline
MAC Blacktrack
MAC Shade on waterline
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
MAC Azalea Blossom

LIPS
MAC Partial To Pink


We spent the after noon at VoldeMart aka Walmart. Voldemort is the evil character in Harry Potter whose name shall never be spoken. Yes, Walmart is full of evil, and we usually avoid it. I was impressed by the Better Homes & Garden selections I saw, and I had to pick up a magazine too. I am ready for spring and full of ideas now!

No comments: