Thursday, March 18, 2010

Target Liberty of London

Just a few quick pictures!



I love the colors in this print. I am hoping to make the ruffles work without looking like Bozo the Clown.



This will be a fun wallet for spring. I usually only have a wallet I can throw in the diaper bag anyway, and this has plenty of space for my phone, checkbook, and lipstick. I also love that it is coated and can be wiped easily.



I love little journals to make my lists! These have such cute prints. One pad is lined, one is graph paper, and one is plain.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love this stuff! I'm really gonna have to go check it out. Especially that wallet!!!!

Martha said...

It's great for a cheap thrill :) The wallet is only $15.

partysis said...

Just fyi, we may very well end up with the same wallet. : )

Martha said...

Mom she's copying me!!!! haha