Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nude Lips and New MAC FOTD

I thought I was over MAC, but the new Cremesheen Glasses and Lip Liners in soft, neutral colors were calling my name! I ordered Partial to Pink and Boy Bait gloss. I love the lip glosses! They are non-sticky, very shiny, and have no shimmer or glitter at all. Both are very natural colors I can see getting lots of use out of. They also have doe foot applicators.

I also ordered Naked and In Synch lip liners. They are much creamier than the previous MAC lip liners I have tried. Both colors blot out my natural lip color for a nude lip. They didn't work well under lip gloss, but I like the effect under lipstick. Sorry, no swatches yet.


EYES
UDPP
Kat Von D Ludwig Palette
BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Deep Throat
MAC Perfect Topping

LIPS
MAC Naked Liner
MAC Way To Love

2 comments:

aretha said...

this is such a pretty look! =) is the bb chocolate shimmer ink a d/c color? you look good in nude lips as well as a strong lip. =)

Martha said...

Thanks Aretha! I think the Chocolate Shimmer Ink is a permanent color.