Saturday, March 6, 2010

FOTD : Bunnies and Pink

I discovered a blouse I haven't worn in awhile while cleaning out my closet. Bunnies! How freakin adorable. *barf* I do love it though :) Not feeling eyeshadow lately, too much effort.


I cut bangs recently when I was bored. Note to self: when you're bored, go read a book or something. I can't decide if I like them or not, they just take so much effort.

FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
MAC MSFN Light/Medium
BB Corrector Light Bisque
BB Concealer Kit Warm Ivory
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

CHEEKS
MAC Azalea Blossom
MAC Your Ladyship

LIPS
Maybelline CS Make Me Pink
Maybelline CS Shine On

EYES
UDPP
MAC Your Ladyship
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

2 comments:

aretha said...

hey martha! =) have always been a fan of your fotds on MUA. came across your blog by accident while googling ' nars nico '. so glad i found your blog. love all your fotds! =) ♥

Martha said...

Sweet :) I recognize you from FOTD and I'm glad you found me. Thanks!