Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally Some Pictures. I Have Been Painting!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been on a spring cleaning kick around the house!

First here are some old pictures of out master bathroom:

The aqua was meant to feel spa-like, but all it did was clash with our cabinets. The floor and counters will be changed out eventually, but not any time soon.

I did love my decal from Etsy.

Vintage labels I printed off the internet.

Overall I just wasn't loving the look. The final straw was when I washed out shower curtain, and it shrunk 6 inches.

I am quite pleased with the new look, and with the fact that I only spent $6 out of pocket!

The white shade is from the old look, and my $6 shower curtain.

Bird pictures from Target purchased with a birthday gift card.

I had a whole gallon of green paint leftover from our kitchen.

The things on the counter top still match.

I framed our wedding bulletin and a super cheesy picture of us after we got engaged.

Now on to the next project!

1 comment:

partysis said...

It looks great! But I hate you for the fact that you were able to pull this off for $6!