Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dior Stylish Move FOTD

I am so badly in need of getting back to my routines! I have let my cleaning system go, been winging the daytime routine, and I feel like there is never enough time in my day. There never is enough time when I waste it. After this Easter weekend, I will be ready to hit the reset button.

I am using Stylish Move today, and I am not sure why I didn't give this palette a fair chance. I have had it for months, and I have barely touched it. It is less shimmery than Iridescent Leather, and I love the color combination.





FACE
MUFE HD Neutral Primer
NARS Sheer Glow + Revlon Photoready
NARS Loose Powder
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
UDPP
Dior Stylish Move
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
Hard Candy Living Doll

LIPS
MAC Lavender Whip
Korres Light Purple Cheery Oil Gloss

5 comments:

aretha said...

I was just googling Stylish move yesterday and today you did an FOTD with it! Am really itching to try this one..have never tried any dior shadows before =)

Martha said...

Thanks Aretha! It is a great palette.

ModestyBrown said...

Your eyes look terrific! I love looking at your make-up as you have very similar colouring to me and so your looks really inspire me. My purse also blames you for my purchasing Sheer glow and Photoready!!

Thanks Martha :)

Martha said...

Thanks Modesty! And my apologies to your purse......Although I hope you like the foundations :)

ModestyBrown said...

I love the Sheer Glow, I'm saving the Photoready whilst I use up some pther foundations. I'm looking forward to

Thank you for introducing me to such great products. My purse can go jump!