Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bright Lips Challenge : NARS Niagara


FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow + Revlon Photoready
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
NARS Loose Powder
Anastasia Brow Powder

EYES
UDPP
UD Shag
MAC Molasses
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
NARS Deep Throat
MAC Shell Pearl

LIPS
NARS Niagara



I will be stopping by my local Target again today. At some point this morning I have convinced myself I need these Liberty of London things I passed up yesterday. They were well stocked yesterday afternoon, I hope I am not disappointed today.

5 comments:

DEA said...

Great choices for the LOL line. I just love the bright floral prints!

Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

Lily said...

love it! the combo for cheek color is gorgeous!

Martha said...

Thanks both!

I did manage to find both things when I went back to Target :)

aretha said...

The NARS Niagara looks good on you! =) Do you own the Chanel RA Laque #75 Dragon? I can imagine it will look gorgeous on you!

Martha said...

Thanks Aretha :) I don't have Dragon, but it looks so pretty.