Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yesterday's Purple Look

I am still getting back into the swing of things after being without power for four days this weekend. We packed up the three boys and German Shepherd and headed to my sister in law's house. It was fun hanging out, but I am so glad to be back in my own house. I washed 5 loads of laundry yesterday and cleaned.


FACE
MAC MSFN Light/Medium
Lancome Effacernes Clair II
UD 24/7 Concealer CIA
LM Translucent Setting Powder
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

CHEEKS
MAC Golden Kitty/Primpin

LIPS
UD Naked
MAC Baby Sparks


UDPP
UD Freakshow
UD Ruthless
UD Fishnet
UD Zero
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

This FOTD contains a few items I am close to finishing- more on that later :)

3 comments:

Minted Rose said...

Wow! I LOVE this look on you!!

Martha said...

Thanks :)

erikaf said...

looks gorgeous, your eyes really pop here