Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Bobbi Brown Things Are Here!

Well, it took about 4 days longer than expected because of this snow, but my Bobbi Brown package is here. I ordered Cabo Coral Pot Rouge, Pink Quartz Shimmerbrick, and a four pan palette. I also used a code for a free Heather lip gloss.

I love Pot Rouges. They are sheer, non sticky, and so natural. The pot is sleek and the opening is big enough to easily use a brush. I use a small skunk brush to build the color and blend. I also put some on my lips and topped it with MAC Instant Gold Lustreglass. Here is my FOTD with Cabo Coral:


On to the Shimmerbrick..... Not a fan. The shimmer is overwhelming. My MAC MSFs are shimmery, but not as chunky. My Clinique Fresh Blooms are smooth and offer a natural sheen. I won't be keeping this, but here are some comparisons:

2 comments:

Minted Rose said...

Yay! I love cabo coral on you! Looks fantastic! Sorry the SB didn't work out though :(

Martha said...

I am really liking the Pot Rouges, so that makes up for the Shimmerbrick :)