Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi

I was excited to receive shipping confirmation from MAC last night for my recent order. I was even more excited to click the tracking number and find out it would be delivered this morning! MAC is always extremely fast, and the recent snow did not slow them down much.

The lustre formula is sheer, but it can be layered for a deeper look. Gaga is a light, cool, blue based pink. Cyndi is a warm, slightly pinked sheer red.

The packaging:

Gaga is a bit darker pink in real life:




Here are my lips with nothing for reference :


Gaga:


Cyndi :



Cyndi is definitely my favorite of the two. It can be applied with a lighter hand for a stained look as well. I want to try some gloss over Gaga to tone down the coolness, but it is a nice baby pink color that I was lacking. Overall I am very happy with these colors in the Viva Glam line!

No comments: