Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows 2 FOTD

I plan on using my BOS2 all week. I have ignored it since I got it, and I am loving the look of the new Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows coming out this Friday. I plan to use my BOS2 all week to determine how much I want the AIW BOS. Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows hits UrbanDecay.com this Friday the 15th. Afterward it will also be available on sites such as Sephora.com and Ulta.com. If you want a great review and more info I suggest PurseBuzz.com.

Here is today's look using the Book of Shadows 2:

FACE
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
NARS Nico as setting powder
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in Warm Ivory
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

CHEEKS
MAC On A Mission
MAC Blonde Mineralized Skin Finish

LIPS
Chanel Rouge Allure Incognito
MAC Lipglass in Cherry Blossom



EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD YDK all over
UD Half Baked in center of lid
UD Twice baked in outer V
UD Nylon on tear duct and inner lid
UD Bourbon to line top and bottom
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Shimmer Ink on top lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out Waterproof in Black

No comments: