Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Thrifty Trip to Ann Taylor LOFT

Ann Taylor LOFT is quickly overtaking my closet. I can find pieces that are basic or slightly trendy, and I can always find a deal.

I was at the mall a couple days ago, and I had to stop, you know..... just to see.... and they had 40% off of all mark downs.

Good thing my birthday is coming up (next month), because look what my husband just bought me!! Okay, look what I bought for myself and later showed him as I explained that this was what he bought me for my birthday.

This adorable bracelet that I had been keeping on eye on since I saw it on the beautiful Chloe, was $9:


This sweater, but in a deep blue color instead of teal, was $24 :


Here is a closeup in yet another color to show the jeweled buttons:


This dress has been in my online cart for about a month now. It was $12 final sale:


A cute shell I have had my eye on for awhile. It was $20:

I also got a pair of dark bootcut jeans for $12 final sale.

Moral of the Story: Do not order online until you have checked you local store.

No comments: