Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Two of Urban Decay Box of Shadows FOTD

Here is another look for my BOS2. I am still finding glitter from yesterday's look. Ugh.

FACE
Make Up Forever HD Primer in Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in Warm Ivory
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

CHEEKS
Korres Blush in Pink
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Loverock (purple side)

LIPS
MAC Lavender Whip
Korres Cherry Oil Gloss in Light Purple


EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Gunmetal on lid and crease
UD Perversion in crease
UD Sellout on tear duct
UD Ecstasy on lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out Waterproof in Black

2 comments:

Bebo said...

Pretty! So are you going to get AiW? I'm tempted, but I know I wouldn't use it enough to make it worth the money.

Martha said...

Thanks Lindsey! I am really undecided on the AIW so far. Leaning towards yes, but I guess I will make up my mind eventually. I did the same with BOS2- waited forever- and was lucky to get it at 20% off!