Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Book of Shadows Last Day : Smoky FOTD

I did one last look with my Book of Shadows. In case you are interested, I believe I have talked myself out of the Alice in Wonderland palette. Too much glitter happening for me. I can't promise I will stick with that statement.


I had a few requests for a smoky eye. Here is my best attempt, though I can't say I am loving the finished product.






FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
Revlon Photoready Shell
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Everyday Minerals Concealer Intensive Fair
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

CHEEKS
Urban Decay Exhale
NARS Nico

LIPS
L'Oreal Tawny
MAC Instant Gold



EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Perversion on lid, crease, and lower lashline
UD Misdemeanor on lid, crease, and lower lashline
UD Homegrown on center of lid
MAC Fresh Approach on tear duct
UD Zero
L'Oreal Lash Out Waterproof in Black

No comments: