Thursday, January 14, 2010

Book of Shadows Day 3 FOTD

Today is my third day, and I decided to try something different. It was fun, though I feel slightly silly.


Here is my mean face:


I thought my eyes looked cool in a scary way here:

FACE
MUFE HD Primer in Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
Revlon Photoready Powder in Fair/Light (not great)
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in Warm Ivory
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in CIA
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

CHEEKS
MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
MAC Perfect Topping Mineralized Skin Finish

LIPS
MAC Lollipop Loving
MAC Instant Gold Lusterglass

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Flipside all over lid and crease
Urban Decay Sphynx on inner corner
Urban Decay Ecstasy in out crease
MAC Perfect Topping on brow bone and lower lash line

2 comments:

BarcelonaChair said...

I like the purple on the lower lash line. You are very cute but I would love to see different looks from you. Maybe changing the placement of the shadow or lining your eyes in something other than black completely to the inner corner instead of half way. How about some lipstick or brighter blush on the apples of the cheek?

I think the colour of your hair with the tone of your skin, all reads very subdued and neutral and when you add neutral m/u with that it seems a little too "safe' and bland.

You would look killer with a richer hair colour to bring out those eyes!.

I see you on MUA and always wanted to tell you to spice it up :D because you are so pretty.

Bebo said...

Hi - I tagged you!

http://thisisbebo.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-been-tagged-7-things-about-me.html