Friday, January 15, 2010

7 Random Things About Me

Lindsey aka Bebo and Amy of Cafe Makeup have both tagged me, so I guess I should respond......

1. I went to the same school for 13 years. It was also my church, so I spent a lot of time there. It is where I met my husband. Sanctuary:


2. I had a condition called Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome, which means I had an extra electrical pathway in my heart. It caused rapid heartbeats of up to 220 that would sometimes end on their own, although once I had to be shocked by the Defibrillator. I had Catheter Ablation to fix it when I was 21.



3. My best friend in high school's brother is now my brother in law. Good or bad? You be the judge:


*The creepy guy in the background is another brother in law. We all went to the same school growing up long before we married in to the same family. Creepy.

4. I live on a farm with cows and bees. Other animals we have had in the past include chickens, geese, and a goat.


5. I am the oldest and therefore the bossy one. I have a younger sister who will agree.


6. My Grandma was born in Slovenia and learned to speak English when she went to school in the US. (Okay I am running low on facts about myself.)


7. I shot a deer in my front yard. It was my first time "hunting" if you can call it that. Yes, I do eat deer meat.

1 comment:

Evil Angel said...

I love your facts! One of my Best efriends in from Slovenia...so I'm learning that really pretty women come from Slovenia!