Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Korres Goodies

I have seen some raves online about Korres makeup and have been wanting to try it out myself. Right now you can use code TEMPTALIA for 30% off and free shipping over $35, or you can use code BUNNY for 30% off and a free mini Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Fuchsia. I think it may give free shipping as well.
Here is the loot all together:
I tried to get an overall sampling of the line. The kits were an especially good deal. For reference I am an NC20 in MAC.

Purple Brown Zea Mays Blush, Sunglow Light Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder, Natural Pink Mango Butter Lipstick:



Natural Beauty Necessities containing Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara in Black, Zea Mays Blush in Pink 16, Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Black 1S, Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil in Brown 2, and Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Nude 33 and Light Purple 23:



Smoky Eyes Total Look Collection containing Abyssinia Oil Dramatically Volumizing Mascara in Black 1S, Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Black 1S, Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Beige Pink 32, and Sunflower and Evening Primrose Shimmering Eyeshadows in Plum 77S, Dark Gray 54S, White 10S, and Gray Brown Base 18S:


Overall I am very pleased with everything!

I will not be keeping the eyeliners. Reviews say they are smudgy, and I prefer gel liners. I will not keep the mascara either as I need a waterproof formula to hold the curl from my eyelash curler.

I found the blushes and eyeshadows very smooth and well pigmented. Pink is a gorgeous slightly shimmery cool toned pink. The bronzer may work better as a highlighter or a nude blush. Purple Brown was neither purple nor brown. It gave a natural bronzey flush.

I found the lipstick to be very moisturizing and pigmented as well. A perfect color for everyday.
The lipglosses are thick, non-sticky, and smell like cherry. The Nude lipgloss is a lovely pinkish beige with slight shimmer and Light Purple makes a great light pink cool toned lip.


I will definitely try more Korres in the future!



No comments: